1. Teak tissue culture plantation
2. Eucalyptus plantation
3. Mahogany plantation
4. Sandal wood plantation
5. Strawberry Plant Cultivation
Revolving Earth Agro (Integrates tree plantation) Teak Eucalyptus,Sandal wood,Mahogany And Poplar With some fruit plantation like mango ,guava,lemon,pomegranate and papaya .We also Export plant fruit and wood to gulf country .We have more then 50,000 farmers across India . We are private limited company based in mumbai exporter of teak & safeda wood , we integrate farming of teak & safeda with buy back guarantee on stamp paper of 100 rs with registration from court of mumbai with current market rate of wood. We integrate EUCALYPTUS & TEAK tissue culture farming .
!) We also provide training to get maximum interest in farming and get to start your own business in your state .
!)We give regular visit to your farm after plantation to know the technical problems which can be short out by us only .
1)We appoint franchise in each district and B.D.M. of state for business development ,
if interested plz call us on 09670000455,07800394997,07408541382,09151111110 for such query
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 79 RS. Come and invest Rs.79 for one plants and earn more then. that is approx 500 plant in one acre
Rs.2500 per cub/feet x 12 cubic feet from one tree =R.S. 30,000 from one tree in 10 yrs. R.S. 30,000 x 500 plant in one acre = 150,00000/- 1 crore fifty lakhs
Safeda (eucalyptus) clonal plantation:
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 14 RS.
By planting Eucalyptus Clones you will get wood nearly 300 to 400 kgs per tree.
Per acre you need minimum 1200 to 1500 clones approximately.
We give rough calculation here i.e per acre 1200 plants .
On completion of 5 th years you will get 300 Kgs per tree (1800 rs).
So the total yield per acre is 1200 X 1800 RS = 2160000 RS i.e 360 metric tons per acre .
The present market rate is Rs 6 to 7 / kg. So the farmers will get per acre Net income after 4-5 yrs from one acre. 360 metric ton X R.S 6000= 21,60,000 TWENTY ONE LAKH
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 80 RS.
Come and invest Rs.80 for one plants and earn more then. that is approx 500 plant in one acre
Rs.2000 per cub/feet x 12 cubic feet from one tree =R.S. 24,000 from one tree in 10-12 yrs.
R.S. 24,000 x 500 plant in one acre = 120,00000/- 1 crore twenty lakhs
Mahogany trees do best when planted in areas that receive partial to full sun.
Avoid heavily shaded areas.
Also note that these trees are considered tropical varieties and thrive best in warm climates. Harsh winters can easily damage or destroy mahogany trees. Think twice about planting a mahogany tree if your winters reach below temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4 degrees Celsius).
Mahogany trees can grow in a range of soil types, but they do thrive best in well-drained sandy loam soils.
Avoid heavy clay soils and duplex soils.
Mix organic material into the hole. Add composted cow manure and topsoil to the hole, mixing it into the soil at the bottom and sides of the hole with a shovel or garden fork.
Most mahogany trees are resistant to salt spray, so soils frequently drenched by salt water mist should not present a problem.
Water regularly. Use a garden hose to water the soil around the tree once a week, applying just enough water to create visible moisture on the surface of the soil.
· During rainy seasons, additional waterings may not be needed. On the other hand, during abnormal droughts, you may need to increase your watering schedule from once to twice a week. Regardless of how the weather is, the idea is simply to keep the soil regularly moist.
· Consistent sources of water are especially important while mahogany trees are young and have not yet established themselves. Fully mature trees can tolerate some drought without dying, but dry spells may cause the tree to drop its leaves early for the season.
Since mahogany trees have deep root systems, you should make sure that the soil you plant it in runs deep, too.
Fertilize three times each year. Feed the tree with a dose of fertilizer in the spring, summer, and fall. Use a balanced granular fertilizer for best results.
· The same type of fertilizer used at the time of planting can be used for yearly maintenance. The fertilizer should contain equal parts nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
· Follow the dosage instructions provided on the label of the fertilizer used. For best results, mix the fertilizer into the soil around the tree instead of spreading it over the surface of the soil.
To give the tree another boost and help the sapling establish itself, consider applying a balanced fertilizer containing equal parts nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
These fertilizers will usually be labeled as 10-10-10, 30-30-30, or something similar.
Apply 0.22 to 0.44 lb (100 to 200 g) of fertilizer per tree.
You should apply the fertilizer in small pockets of soil around the perimeter of the tree. Do not spread it into the planting hole or along the surface of the ground. Surface fertilization can result in weed growth.
Prune young mahogany trees. During the first two to eight years of the tree's life, yearly pruning can help control the height and spread of the tree.
Sandal wood plantation
The question arises - why should we plant sandalwood? The answer, sandalwood and its products have the finest of fragrance, one that lasts for years. The demand for srigandha is increasing amongst our clients' everyday. Since there is scarcity and industries are affected, we use alternates similar to Indian sandalwood that is procured from different countries. Sandalwood (Chandan) and its products are used widely from birth to incineration and also in temples and in prasadam. The oil of the wood is used for varied applications because of its unique chemical and physical properties. Further, it has gained a special place in aroma therapy, perfumery, agarbatti soaps and detergents, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and allied industries.
Santalum Album Line (Sandalwood) is commonly known as Chandan or Srigandha. It is priced high for its oil and heart wood across the world. These woods are used as medicinal agents on a large scale in the manufacture of ayurvedic medicines.
But, all of the above plants are not quite competitive like the Indian Sandalwood and the Indian Sandalwood Chandan is in two different colors, White and Red.
COSTING AND PROFIT
Sandalwood is a semi root Parasite Plant. To grow well it will depend on a host plant. In the beginning we will provide Toordal.
In one acre land total plants be around 450. the distance from plant to plant is 10ft (10’*10’). The pits size 45cm*45cm*45cm. Water should not stagnate in pit. In summer we should provide water twice a week (2liters each plant) and Bio – fertilizer, weeding is necessary. After 3 to 4 years of cultivation it will starts flowering, by that time the formation of heart wood take place. After 12 years each plant may yield almost 10 to 25 kg of heart wood I.e., depend upon the growth of the tree. If we cultivate properly by 12 years the girth may around 60 cm at breast level. The oil content in root is 4% to 6% each year the growth will be 5cm
SANDALWOOD HEART WOOD EXPECTED YIELD AT THE AGE OF FIFTEEN YEARS AFTER TAKING 30% AS MORALITIES, THEFTS ETC.
No of sandalwood trees eligible for extraction 305
Quantity of heart wood expected per tree-15 kgs 4575 kgs
Average cost of sandalwood heart wood (Rs. 6000/ Kg) Rs.2,74,50,000
Total Expenditure incurred per acre Rs. 5,37,450
Land & other infrastructures per acre Rs. 18,15,000
NET PROFIT WOULD BE MORE THAN Rs. 2,50,00,000/ Acre
About strawberry farming in India:
Strawberry Cultivation give Earning in only six month after planting in field
Cost of Strawberry fruit is 200 RS / KG in local market
EACH PLANT GIVE APPROX ( 100- 150 RS) 500 - 800 GM OF FRUITS (30-40 GM) EACH FRUIT
25000 PLANTS CAN BE PLANTED IN ONE ACRE
TOTAL YIELD WITH 20 % DAMAGES GIVES APPROX-
20000 PLANT X 500 GM = 10 TONES FRUIT
20,000 PLANT X 100 RS FROM EACH PLANT = 20,00000 (TWENTY LAKHS)
NOW COME FOR EXPENCES-
ONE PLANT STRAWBERRY (TISSUE CULTURE) COST 20 RS X 25000 PLANT IN ONE ACRE = 5,00000 (FIVE LAKHS)
LAND PREPARATION WITH PLANTATION AND FERTILIZER COST GOES APPROX 3,00000 (THREE LAKH) PER ACRE
IRRIGATION WITH DRIP 55000 PER ACRE
LABOUR 3 X 6 MONTH 9000X6 MONTH 54000 (FIFTY FOUR THOUSAND)
MISCELLANEOUS EXPENCES 90,000 (NINTY THOUSAND)
SO TOTAL EXPENCES 500000+300000+55000+54000+90000 = 1000000 (TEN LAKHS)
SO TOTAL PROFIT FROM ONE ACRE IN SIX MONTH IS
20,00000 – 10,00000 (EXPENCES) = 10,00000 (TEN LAKHS) IN ONLY SIX MONTH
From the first call to the harvesting of mature trees, the team at R.E.A (REVOLVING EARTH AGRO) works with our customers to ensure that all questions are answered, and all needs are met. The following is a brief run-down of the investment process.
1. Consultation: Over the phone, via e-mail or in person, we get to know the clients and discover their need for investment in forestry. The process includes answering any questions you have, as well as helping to take iniciative in teak and eucalyptus timber investment. Once the client is satisfied a registration amount is paid by the client to the company’s account so that the client is called up to be registered client and there after process for plantation starts.
2. Soil Identification: At any given time, the team of (REVOLVING EARTH AGRO) R.E.A visits to the clients’ place to take the sample of soil for testing, which is done in the laboratory. The report of soil test is delivered to the client within 4 to 6 working days by e- mail, post or by hand accordingly.
3. Site Preparation and Planting: Once the order is placed, R.E.A professionals advise the client to prepare the land for optimal tissue culture teak(sagwan) or euclaptus planting as according to the order placed by the client. The advice includes clearing brush, securing fence lines, prepping the soil and fertilizing. Then, it’s time to plant the trees. The legacy has begun.
4. Maintenance Schedule: Before and during planting, (REVOLVING EARTH AGRO) R.E.A will create a uniform schedule for your plantation.We always provide training material which written information in the brouchers . This material contains all the information regarding the maintenance of the plants. Still , if client needs any extra guidence R.E.A team finds the best solution ,after all we believe in clients satisfaction. These actions are then performed when necessary. They include the consultation for fence maintenance, the clearing of undergrowth, trimming of plants and more.
5. Periodic Cullings: The coordinated cutback of lesser trees then occurs at the following intervals: 3 – 5 years, 5-7 years. The profits on the sale of these less mature trees will easily cover the maintenance cost of the plantation.
6. Harvest: Depending on the strategies put forth at the start of the plantation, a harvest is performed after 7-9 years or more according to the demand of market or at clients’ will. Once again, with (REVOLVING EARTH AGRO) R.E.A, the harvest time is entirely up to you i.e., the investor. If the market doesn’t suit your taste, you can hold on to the plantation as long as you like.
We consider buy back policy of Teak Tissue culture (sagwan) and Eucalyptus wood from Mumbai Court .
The best of R.E.A (REVOLVING EARTH AGRO) is the service after sale. As we have franchisee in different states , services are unlimited . On call assistance, frequent visit from our technical team.
HURRY UP !!!!!!!!!!!